Date: 05/06/2020If you feel you got value out of the session(s), please support by:
- Pay as you feel/Donate
- Hire personal training and/or services
- Leave me a facebook or linkedin review
- Share these sessions to your networks and social media:
Understanding and choosing a CRM is hard so we will be discussing three popular CRM’s used in Australia.
CRM = Client Relationship manager. These are specialist databases designed to improve you communication and management of your people. We discussed the basics of CRM’s in our Organising people with databases webinar.
There are a plethora of options available including CRM’s designed for NFP/NGO’s, as well as commercial applications being adapted for NFP use.
ActionNetwork and NationBuilder are American based applications that are widely used in Australia, while Raisely (kepla) was designed here for an Australian context.
We will interview the following people who are using these applications to discuss their pros and cons and use case scenarios:
David Paris – Campaigns Manager – Digital Rights Watch
very quick overview of
Glenn Todd – Facilitator
Director – ActionSkills
Discussion on use case scenarios using all three apps
Questions from Audience
Quick overview of other related tools and apps such as
- 20 years commercial website development experience
- Extensive NFP, campaigning and NVDA experience
- 6 years teaching experience including at RMIT university
- Winner of 2019 Connectingup NFP Technology Lifetime Service Award
- Helped launch ICANW, the campaign that won a Nobel Peace Prize
- More details see glenntodd.net