We are currently in prototyping phase of our start-up, following a long design and concept phase.
Our organisation and services are designed inception up to be measurable and accountable. Once we have enough data to prove our model, we will be able to use this data to polish and scale our enterprise.
We are seeking funding to run a small number of system installations (we are naming our Tech Stack) to produce data on our systems, processes and people.
We are offering two approaches to funding ActionSkills:
- Fund our interns. This provides income for our specially selected interns to learn digital skills to both empower them in their career as well as the groups they will work with.
- Fund our prototype expenses.
We are looking for an Auspice partner to manage grant funds raised for our prototype Intern program.
We are currently trading using existing business structures (Dvize Creative Pty Ltd, Interscope Pty Ltd).
Until our new legal structures are in place, we will not draw any profit from the business, except a living wage for our core people.
Once we have a robust data set, we will refine our:
- Business model
- Data reporting
- Product offering
- People management systems
- Process to scale our impact
- Legal structure. We are planning on implementing an Enspiral model