Google has become so useful in many areas that it has become an important tool in many peoples life. Google is also an extensive tracking engine that is building a very extensive and detailed profile on you. Microsoft’s Bing engine is doing the same thing.
- Don’t log into Google or logout when not using google tools.
- Use an alternative email platform to gmail
- Edit your google settings to reduce tracking. Google Privacy checkup
Google, democracy and the truth about internet search
FaceBook is another large scale profile builder and tracker.
- Logout of FaceBook when not using it (don’t surf while logged into Facebook)
- Delete Facebook cookies
- Don’t install FaceBook App or FaceBook messenger on your phone as it will send a lot of your data back to their servers.
It turns out Tick Tok is very bad too