Email deliverability package
Although email is a simple form of communication, getting your email past modern spam filters is complex.
This service audits and configures the domain records linked your organisational email addresses to ensure they are optimised for email to pass modern anti-spam authentication and be delivered to your recipients inbox.
is optimised to be delivered to your people’s inbox.
This service also increases the security of your email addresses and reduces the ability of people to spoof your email addresses.
- Review of email setup.
- Review of domain record setup.
- Configuration of SPF (Sender Policy Framework) is a way to stop hackers and spammers from sending out spoofing emails using your email address.
- Configuration of DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) is an email authentication technique that allows the receiver to check that an email was sent and authorised by the correct email account, and wasn’t modified in transit.
- Optional DMARC setup.
- Report of findings, work taken and suggestions.
* Does not include website email forms etc.
More information on SPF, DKIM and DMARC
Per domain, cost – $300
Lets get started...
The best way to work out where to start is to book a quick introductory meeting on Zoom, or you can get in touch via email. We can discuss your needs and how we can help you.